httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jimmy McDonald <...@bsdshell.dyndns.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_ext_filter question
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:29:35 GMT
Thanks,

I did notice that the ; was used to delimit arguments
on the SetOutputFilter line elsewhere but wanted to double
check.

As far as performance goes, this is a low traffic Sun Fire 280-R
with dual 750MHz and a GB of RAM which isn't near the top of
SUNS product lines but certainly will provide plenty of power.

Now my question is how to I compile the mod_ext_filter.c
into the .so?