httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Crawford <crawf...@mun.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.0.45 on Solaris.
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:22:23 GMT
On Monday 21 April 2003 02:42, kulkarni veena wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone been able to setup apache 2.0.45 on solaris
> OS (sparc-Sun-Solaris2.9)?
>
> I'm able to run apache 1.3.27 without anyproblem but
> apache2.0.45 won't even start, it gives me linker
> problems. I tried couple of builds already.

I'm running it on Solaris 2.8 w/o any problem now, but the 2.0.XX line was a
pain to setup initially... What problems are you having?

I had to be sure that all the latest patches from SUN were installed in order
to get some stuff working.

--
Cheers,
        Michael

Michael Crawford              | Memorial University of
Systems Administrator      | Newfoundland