httpd-users mailing list archives

From Martin Hudec <cor...@corwin.sk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] "Little Girl Lost" still needs some serious help/Apache Problems
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:22:43 GMT
Hi Andre,

these are the lines which I take as arrogant:

over 1500 useless lines.
Please stop sending such garbage. Please stop top posting.

This problem is not only here on Apache Users mailing list.
Also on others there are users who thinks that all newbies should ask the
right questions in the right way, but it is not possible.

Btw if I may ask, what kind of connection do you have? :) At home I am
downloading my mails with 56kbits dialup and I see no problem, no huge amount
of data, it is just text :). Yes in work I have 1Mbits connection so I may
say such subjective things about connection as in my previous posting.

h.a.n.d.
--
Martin Hudec

"In google non est, ergo non est."