httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Pete Trachy" <p...@foxcreekleather.com>
Subject [users@httpd] "undefined" file does not exist errors
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:19:08 GMT
I have tons of error messages of the type:

[Tue Apr 22 12:18:43 2003] [error] [client 205.188.208.38]
File does not exist: /var/www/fcl/undefined, referer:
http://www.site.com/6.html

There is no link anywhere on the site to undefined, and
the referring file seems to be able to be almost any page
on the site.  The word mens will sometimes appear instead
of undefined.

I am running 2.0.45 with mod_php and some mod_rewrite code
on red hat.  If anyone wants a look at my httpd.conf file
I can e-mail, post a link to whatever, the relevant
portions.

Thanks,

Pete