httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sean Correia" <Sean.Corr...@eaw.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] "Little Girl Lost" still needs some serious help/Apache Problems
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 13:26:36 GMT
> It's quite simple .André ..... your upset for
> ....NO..particular reason..and
> directing /projecting an attitude to a female on this email
> grouping in a
> form of an attack shows how mature you are..

You know, he is right, and not lashing out against you for any other reason.

Please read this:
http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

When sending to a list, you only need to quote the relevant parts of the message. His comment
about 'garbage' I am sure was not directed at the subject matter but a reference to the fact
that it much of it was redundant and should have been cut out.

As you mentioned it is a user->user list, but you need to remember that it is in fact a
user->user^x list and you need to be courteous to everyone's bandwidth.

Cheers,
Sean