httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Alt <al...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ldap-authorization with Apache 2.0.44 on Win2k
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:48:01 GMT
Thank you very much for the answer

> My tip would be : "go to 2.0.45"...
>
> I experienced the same problem on Win32... Although I had it running on
> Solaris machines fine.
>
> The 2.0.45 fixed the problem.
>
> The 2.0.44 had a libraries problem, try a dependency walker to find out
> more.
>
> Uh... And don't forget that you need to load the two modules : mod_ldap
> and
> mod_auth_ldap.

I already tried but then there was a nice error while starting the server:

[Thu Apr 24 12:43:55 2003] [debug]
c:\asf-build\httpd-2.0.44\modules\experimental\util_ldap.c(1066): (OS 3)The system cannot
find the path specified.  :
[3576] ldap cache init: The system cannot find the path specified.

I will try 2.0.45

Greetings Mathias

> ECB

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!