httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ray Pitmon ...@digitalcyclone.com>
Subject [users@httpd] ErrorDocument 400 directive being ignored
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:30:11 GMT
Hello,

I'm using both 1.3.22 and 1.3.27 (from Redhat RPMS), running on RH6.2

I have this in my httpd.conf file:

ErrorDocument 400 /400.html

but it ignores it.  However both these work:

ErrorDocument 404 /400.html
..and..
ErrorDocument 400 "Here is my error message

So.. I know that the ErrorDocument directive itself works, and even to
redirect to a local file, just not if its a 400.

I can not find anything that says specifically that a 400 error can't be
redirected to a local file (but can display an error?)

Is this a bug or feature or something..?

thx everyone in advance, and I apologize if this has been addressed
recently,

-Ray