httpd-users mailing list archives

From Wes Hegge <whe...@charter.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] File Size Limit
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:40:59 GMT
Rai,

Sorry, not sure if I can help much more.  I do not have a system that
matches your configuration and I am still new to Apache.  If you wish to
send me your conf file offline I will be more than happy to look through
it.  I would suspect either a directive that is not set high enough,
like the LimitRequestBody; or a directive that is not set so it is using
a default.

Does anyone else have a suggestion?

Wes
SignalBlast.Com, Inc.