httpd-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Strike <stri...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Alias not working
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 06:35:10 GMT
That's one I missed. the Apache on line Docs didn't make this clear.  You
really have to look at their example because they don't explain it this
factually.

I tried it after removing the end slash from the target subdirectory and it
still doesn't work.
Apache is still looking for a file, /var/www/html/virtualwebsite/WebCam when
I ask for http://www.virtualwebsite.com/WebCam/webcam.jpg

Any more thoughts?

Tom S.

http://website.com/folder/