httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wee Keat [VisualDensity]" <week...@visualdensity.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] O.T. PHP??
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:45:33 GMT
Hi...

I don't quite understand your question but there's PHP mailing lists that
are very active... found here..

Try posting your questions there.. they are very quick with responses (on
the php-general list)
I'm subscribed to most of them.

HTH!

Yours,

Wee Keat Chin

-----------------------------------
"Don't find a fault; find a remedy"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Pierce" <pagedev1@speakeasy.net>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 10:25 AM
Subject: [users@httpd] O.T. PHP??

Good Day,

I know most likely is not the best list to post this to.  I have tried
to find a good PHP list, but most of them seem to be unused
for the last year. news.php.net has not had any real post on
it for long time.

I am hoping someone can either talk off the list, or point me to
a place that I can find more information.  I have done a search on
google, but well it did not bring back any information that was
useful.

OK.. the issue is: I have done a script that goes from an HTML
file, to the php script.

It is an order form, but when I run it on my local server it only shows
me the items not the numbers that have been plugged in.
Now if I run this on a server that is at my web hosting company
it runs fine.

I have had others look at this, but no luck.  I have read as much as I
can (with the basis knowledge I have) to see why this is happening.

I have the files, I am not going to send it to the list so that it does not
clog the list down.  If someone would like to see them, let me know.
I will email them to anyone that ask.

Thank you so much for the help.