httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Strike" <stri...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] php and mysql
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:30:43 GMT
The place to start is with a good book. Sams publishers has a good book on
this subject, including installation of all three. The title is "Sams Teach
yourself  PHP, MySQL, & Apache".  I picked up my copy at Borders Book Store.
There are others available on this subject also.  If you have a Borders near
by, spend a couple of hours there reviewing all you can find on this
subject.

Lots of Luck,
Tom S.