httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bernd Jagla" <jag...@mskmail.mskcc.org>
Subject [users@httpd] scripts that use more than one CPU
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:58:45 GMT
I have a program that is able to use 4 CPUs.
When I start this program from within a CGI script through a web page I can only see one CPU
being used.

Can this be related to a configuration problem with my Apache 2.0 version. Or is there something
else going wrong...?

Thanks for your kind help

Bernd

     communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
     computer.