httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Taco Fleur" <tacofl...@nella.net.au>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Alias Problem
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:06:30 GMT
The samples below are out of the conf file.
I actually did try to include the Alias declaration in the
<VirtualHosts> container, but no luck.
The thing that puzzles me is that the Alias "Manual" works and the other
two do not.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Strike [mailto:striket@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, 24 April 2003 8:18 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Alias Problem

The httpd.conf file you atached does not contain your Virtual Host
Configurations. You are using inclides to load those form seperate .conf
files.  I have to assume that the VirtualHost containers that you show
below are samples of what's in these files.

try putting the Alias delarations inside your <VirtualHosts> containers
and see if that works.

Tom S

From: "Taco Fleur"