httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph R Loegering" <Jos...@Loegering.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd 2.0.44 installation problem on SunOS 5.9
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:40:06 GMT

> I tried to look for it, but i do not find this
> file(libdb-3.1.so) in either places.
>
> All I did was a normal install.
>
> I only find a httpd.exp file in the modules directory.
>
> -veena

Where does your httpd.conf file say that libdb-3.1.so is Located?
The reson it will not start is because you do not have the module
libdb-3.1.so in the moduale folder, but you httpd.conf is telling the
computuer it is there, so on your httpd.conf you need to comment out the
LoadModule libdb-3.1.so with a # before it like this
#LoadModule libdb-3.1 modules/libdb-3.1.so. Then it should start.
Joseph