httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chad M. Shellenbarger" <cshel...@watchtv.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] virtual host
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:32:06 GMT
I did what Owen suggested, I also just tried what you suggest the second
time and this time no errors but niether site works.
#NameVirtualHost 12.34.56.78:80
Listen 216.255.31.102:80
NameVirtualHost 216.255.31.102:80

#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
#
<VirtualHost 216.255.31.102:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@integrityplasticsinc.com
    DocumentRoot /home/integrity/public_html
    ServerName www.integrityplasticsinc.com
    ErrorLog logs/integrityplasticsinc.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/www.integrityplasticsinc.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 216.255.31.102:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@watchtv.net