httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Taco Fleur" <tacofl...@nella.net.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Alias Problem
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:02:40 GMT
Hi,
I am puzzled by a problem, I was running Apache 1.3... for a while and
had everything set up fine, I am now running Apache 2.0.43 and have a
problem with some Aliases (See below).
The Alias to Manual works fine, the other two don't work at all no
matter what I try, am I missing something obvious or??.... Any help is
appreciated.

Alias /manual "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/manual"
<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/manual">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews IncludesNoExec AddOutputFilter
Includes html AllowOverride None Order allow,deny Allow from
202.76.159.43
</Directory>

Alias /cfdocs "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/cfdocs"
<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/cfdocs">
Options Indexes MultiViews AllowOverride None Order allow,deny Allow
from all
</Directory>

Alias /CFIDE "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/CFIDE"
<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/CFIDE">