httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Gazzini" <t...@barzakh.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache configuration
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:44:19 GMT
I'm trying to build apache on RH 7.2, but using the exact same
configuration details that RedHat use to build it (except that RH 7.2
comes with apache 1.3.20 out of the box, but I'm trying to build
1.3.27).

In particular, I'd like to keep the destination directories of the
binaries, man files, etc. Is there any way I can find out what
directories RedHat used to configure apache? (ie., the --bindir,
--mandir, etc directives for apache).

Or perhaps I'm approaching this the wrong way?

Many thanks,
Tom Gazzini