httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Terrence [ :: MediaMonks :: ]" <r...@mediamonks.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Multiple AuthUserFile's
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 23:59:36 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having some trouble getting my desired configuration to work. I'd
like to have one 'master' password file somewhere and optionally a
per-directory file that adds some other users.

Now I've tried just doing:

AuthUserFile /path/to/dir/file/.htpasswd
AuthUserFile /path/to/master/file/.htpasswd

But that results in the first AuthUserFile being ignored :(

Maybe any of you have an idea how to get this to work? I'm using Apache
1.3.27 on FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Terrence Koeman

MediaMonks B.V. (www.mediamonks.com)
Please quote all replies in correspondence.