httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Webmaster" <webmas...@chmsmortgage.com>
Subject [users@httpd] VirtualHost HELP!
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:32:00 GMT
I have set up a few Apache Servers, all on Windows 2000 machines, and all
successfully using VirtualHost.

I am moving a site from hosting at one server to a new server running on
Windows XP Pro.

I can not getting the VirtualHost to work correctly.

I am running Apache 2.0.45 with PHP 4.3.0, on a windows XP Pro machine.

Basically I am trying to host two sites, and the VirtualHosts, are
"bleeding" together, pulling the index.html file from the wrong document
root, but the correct image from the correct document root.

I have tried virtually every deviation of NameServer address, using IP
Address within VirtualHost tags, Using IP and Port within VirtualHost tags,
Using * within VirtualHost tags.  I have also tried using ApacheConf, and
recreating the conf file from scratch.

I am at a total loss here...

Any, and I mean ANY ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to view my http.conf file at
http://www.chmsmortgage.com/myconf.conf

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!