httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Premature end of script headers
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:40:56 GMT
Hi Gabriel,
Do you have any kind of C/C++ compiler on your machine?
The file extention should be bind to your C compiler, otherwise the apache
doesn't know to which program to send the script to open it in order to
process the script.
You must install either a C/C++ compiler,
(http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/) or the problem is in the binding to
the right application.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen