httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Multiple httpd conf files? (New to list)
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:53:36 GMT
Man, if that's the case, then just use the alias command on each Vhost
container, you don't need the redirection at all.
The alias can give you that but not outside the Vhost container since they
all getting a specific link that they must go to, therefore you just need to
assign the right alias at the right Vhost container. Simple as is.
All the best,
Jeff Cohen

Vhosts,