httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Newbie Needs Help
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 05:22:39 GMT
Didn't I answered you about that yet ?
Jeff Cohen
Jeff@GEJ-IT.com
Tel. (416) 917-2324
www.GEJ-IT.com
GEJ-IT Networks!
-----Original Message-----
From: Global Point Solutions [mailto:gps1@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 12:45 AM
To: Users
Subject: [users@httpd] Newbie Needs Help

I'm currently running Apache 2.0.45 on Win2k pro and everything is installed
properly. However, I'm unable to get display a web page or even get to the
default page once the server is running; Here's how I'm configed:
ServerRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2"
Listen 80
ServerAdmin admin@fsi1.net
ServerName 192.168.1.105:80
DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs"
<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs">
NameVirtualHost *
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.105:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@dummy-host.example.com
    DocumentRoot "C:Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/MyWebs1
    ServerName www.fsi1.net
    ErrorLog logs/fsi1.net-error_log
    CustomLog logs/fsi1.net-access_log common
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.105:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
    DocumentRoot "C:Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/MyWebs2
    ServerName www.gps1.us
    ErrorLog logs/gps1.us-error_log
    CustomLog logs/gps1.us-access_log common
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.105:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
    DocumentRoot "C:Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/MyWebs3
    ServerName www.newboardtmbc.org
    ErrorLog logs/newboardtmbc.org-error_log
    CustomLog logs/newboardtmbc.org-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

Please show me what I did wrong or what I need to do that I didn't do. I
truly appreciate all you can do for me.

CaseyR