httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] php and mysql
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:14:33 GMT
1. Add the following lines into your httpd.conf file:

LoadModule php4_module C:/php/php4apache2.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4 .php .htm .php3 .inc

2. copy the file that is located in the c:\php\sapi\php4apache2.dll to
c:\php\php4apache2.dll

3. copy the file c:\php\php.ini-dist as to c:\winnt\php.ini and edit the
values you need.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen