httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] bash: apachectl: command not found
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 02:30:05 GMT
Have you tried using the following command on the RPM package (as root of
course)?
rpm -Uvh apache-2.0.45-......

Guess you did but just to make sure.
Farther then that, you can check if you got the following directories:
/etc/httpd/2.0
/etc/httpd2

or just type the command:
whereis httpd2 or whereis apachectl in the command line.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen