httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <li...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Setup HTTP server
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:15:17 GMT
The docs saying:

"ServerTokens
This directive configures what you return as the Server HTTP response
Header. The default is 'Full' which sends information about the OS-Type
and compiled in modules.
Set to one of:  Full | OS | Minor | Minimal | Major | Prod
where Full conveys the most information, and Prod the least."

All the best,
Jeff Cohen