httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Taco Fleur" <tacofl...@nella.net.au>
Subject [users@httpd] could not bind to address 201.73.152.13:80
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 01:17:00 GMT
I have the following problem on START UP of the machine.

The Apache service named reported the following error:
>>> (730049)The requested address is not valid in its context. :
make_sock: could not bind to address 201.73.152.13:80 .

It's clear to me why this is happening, as the machine does not get the
IP untill the Dial Up connection is established (Which is after Apache
tries to start up as a service).
However before I RE INSTALLED this machine I had all this working and
apache would not give an error, but I'll be damned if I can remember
what I did to fix it.

My NIC has IP 169.254.26.246 if that's any help??

TIA