httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Willem-Jan Meijer" <mey...@chello.nl>
Subject [users@httpd] Perl module
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:21:39 GMT
Hello all,

I read a conversation about an asp-module for apache and I want to install
this one, but before I can do that, I have to install the perl module. I've
tried to follow the instructions, but I cant install the module.

I'm using apache 2.0.44 (unix) on an Debian testing/unstable machine and
apache is installed in /usr/local/apache2

How can I install the perl module?

HTH,

-WJ

/* My name is Jehovah. I have a special plan to save the universe, but
because of heavenly security reasons I can't tell you what that plan is.
Your's just going to put your faith in me, because I see the picture and you
don't. You know I'm good, because I told you so. If you don't believe me,
I'll throw you on my enemies list and throw you in a pit where Infernal
Revenue Service will audit your taxes for eternity*/