httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy and Anna" <tim9...@prodigy.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] 127.0.0.1 not responding
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:59:14 GMT
I have attached the httpd.conf file, nothing confidential yet.  There
also appears to be no permissions problem.

Thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Moreira [mailto:lamoreira@bes.pt]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 6:47 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] 127.0.0.1 not responding

That's what I started by saying.
It doesn't matter if servername is set to xpto.com because Apache will
respond when a hit to http://127.0.0.1 appears. This, of course, if
nothing is stopping it... See if you have a firewall process running in
the background, McAfee or Xp native. If you open index.html "by hand",
double-clicking directly, it opens, right ? Are there any permissions
problems on that directory ? If not (I don't like this to much) send
your httpd.con file, clearing any thing you don't want us to see...