httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <li...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] apache on win2k
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:18:01 GMT
Try running apache -t from the command line at the apache\bin folder and see
what error you get, if there's no error you might want to check if IIS is
listening on port 80 what might cause Apache to hung on starting and binding
to that port.
If you don't want IIS to run just stop the Default WebSite if you want IIS
to stay running but change the port you can do that as well.
If you'd like to run Apache on port which is other than 80, edit the line
Listen 80.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen