From: "Andy Cutright" <acutright@borland.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] ApacheSSL patches for Apache
2.0.44

are you building apache? mod_ssl is part of apache2.*, so

you just need

to configure apache at build time to enable mod_ssl &

point it at your

openssl implementation.

vizion communication wrote:

Hi Guys

I am just trying to configure and build a new apache

server

with SSL.

I have installed OpenSSL and went to get the Apache-SSL
patch kit and was expecting to find
(apache_version+ssl_version.tar.gz). However I cannot

find

an SSL patch on www.apache-ssl.org to match Apache2.*. I

am

obviously missing something - but have no idea where/what
that something is !!!!

Can someone please let me know -- and if you know the
installation procedure that would help.

Thanks

David

The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache

HTTP Server Project.

See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more

info.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: