httpd-users mailing list archives

From Josh Konkol <jkon...@guidemail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: mod_rewrite/mod_header/mod_proxy problem
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:51:54 GMT
Ok here is an update !!  Thanks to Kwin's input I started looking more
closely at what I am trying to do.  If i use the RequestHeader directive
instead of the Header directive I can see the http headers created on my
.jsp page, but they end up with NULL values because RequestHeader does
NOT accept the %{env}e environment variable as a value.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can overcome this ?

Thanks in advance !!

Josh

Josh Konkol <jkonkol@guidemail.com> wrote in