httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <li...@gej-it.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Custom Server Error Docs Again
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:56:38 GMT
Hi Jason,

First make sure that the alias is pointing to the right directory.
Second, make sure you specify the error documents filenames correctly, it
seems from the config you send that there's no extension to the error
docs, add .html or .htm to them and specify it in the conf file as well.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen