httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Host problems (still...)
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:47:25 GMT

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Sparky Kopetzky wrote:

> Some of us are newbies and find this complicated. I tried the example in the
> Apache book and IT STILL THROWS ERRORS!!!

By the "Apache book" do you mean that specific page that I referenced?
That is a pretty vague term.

What errors does it return?  If it is the "mixing * and non-*" error, then
I have already told you the solution: you need to make sure there are no
other <virtualhost> directives using IP addresses in your config.

> I included what I entered earlier and got no reply. Guess I'll have to hire
> someone with brains to figure this one out.

Hmmm... Step one in getting my problem solved: insult the people who are
trying to help me.  Woops.

Joshua.