httpd-users mailing list archives

From geb...@ameritech.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mount_SMBFS on Freebsd to WINXP webshare, files not viewable.
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:23:38 GMT

But are the shares and files in them visible from the winxp box?

At 09:10 (UTC-0800) on Wed, 26 Mar 2003 Branden Allmon said:

=
= I hope I am not being to anxious with this. I have a previous post but
= I think it was unclear. Here is my scenerio, I have a a freebsd
= machine with Apache running. I have mounted a remote share within my
= web directory. It works fine when I connect through the freebsd I can
= browse the share and view the documents. When I connect through the
= internet using apache the folder is viewable, but none of the content
= is available. The files appear as 0kb. Once i received a fix on this
= issue through this group and it worked, it involved re-installing
= apache using some sort of MAKE OPTION command.
=
= Thank You,
=
= Branden Allmon
=
=
=
= Do you Yahoo!?
= Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!