httpd-users mailing list archives

From geb...@ameritech.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Error message with init script...
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 00:05:17 GMT
At 16:04 (UTC+0530) on Wed, 5 Mar 2003 Nikunj Virani said:

= Could not pinpoint the exact problem but did notice which are worth giving a
= try:
=
= 1.  Must have # before reserved work as its in new line. On line 4 if i have
= copied right
= # Copyright (c) 1996-2001 SuSE GmbH Nuernberg, Germany.  All rights
= reserved.
=
= 2. Line number 14 should be commented (Not 100% sure).
= sendmail mysql ypclient dhcp radiusd
=
= 3. Line no. 16 $netdaemons should also be commented (Not confirm) worth a
= try.

Nikunj, I believe that what you're seeing is line-wrapping done by the
email programming when the script was inserted into the email.

If I'm wrong, then, yes, the lines you refer to would cause problems,
but probably should be each joined into a single line.

=
= Regards,
= Nikunj Virani
=