httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chia-Hsin Huang <sac19...@saclink.csus.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] building external module (sapi) for W2K problem!
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 05:11:38 GMT
Hi everybody,
I'm building an external module to embed a C/C++ like scripting language
(CH) execution for Apache 2.0 server. I studied from php module
source program
and got some idea to build this module. It works in Ret Hat Linux 7.x.
However, when I port this module (mod_ch) to W2K, Apache server seems can
not reach the "post_read_request" hook. (I print out message at every
function) I used the same configuration setup as to Linux version, except
the directory paths. I'm thinking is there any special setup or programming
slice needed for W2K to enable the post_read_request hook? Does anybody
have some experiences with building modules for Apache 2.0 server under
Windows environment? I do really appreciate any help from you.

Best Regards,
Jeffrey Huang