httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject [users@httpd] LDAP module from muquit.com
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 18:00:23 GMT
Howdy,

I would like to query how many people are using the mod_auth_ldap from
http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/mod_auth_ldap/mod_auth_ldap_apache2.html
 on Apache 2 in "Production". I have been using this module on Apache 1.3.x
in production, ithout any issues. Did anyone encounter any issues when
using this module with Apache 2?

I have a few servers setup in the lab, with this module, and so far no
issues.

The reason, I am not using the LDAP module that comes Apache 2.0 is that, I
have not yet been able to make it work with LDAP over SSL (LDAPS).

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15
http://www.seagate.cc/blog/