httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect to a mirror server
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:23:22 GMT

Hello Roiy,

I am doing a similar thing using mod_rewrite.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR}       ^10.1.*.*
RewriteRule  ^(.+)                 http://10.1.30.20$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR}       ^10.5.*.*
RewriteRule  ^(.+)                 http://10.6.48.50:8999$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR}       ^10.26.*.*
RewriteRule  ^(.+)                 http://10.4.18.174$1 [L]

It worx fine.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15
http://www.seagate.cc/blog/

                      "Zysman, Roiy"

                      <roiy.zysman@int         To:      users@httpd.apache.org

                      el.com>                  cc:

                      No Phone Info            Subject: [users@httpd] Redirect to a mirror
server
                      Available

                      03/23/2003 10:13

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to users

Hi All,
Can anyone say what is the best (and easiest) way to redirect every
request including port number and url getting to a specific server to a
new server
Thanks

Roiy