httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Karthik S" <karthik.mur...@oracle.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Chunked requests to apache
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:14:32 GMT
Hi all,
 This is my first mail to this forum. I noticed that Apache 1.3.27 is not
accepting chunked post request. The request that i sent is :

POST /cgi-bin/a.pl HTTP/1.1
Host:foo.com:80
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

6
Hello
6
world
0

I'm getting a "411 Length required" response.
The response says:

<H1>Length Required</H1>
A request of the requested method POST requires a valid Content-length.<P>
chunked Transfer-Encoding forbidden: /cgi-bin/a.pl<P>

However Apache 2.0.44 is properly responding to the above request. Is there
any directive that i have to add to httpd.conf to make it work ?

Thanks in advance,
--Karthik