httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Cao, Dekun" <Dekun....@cognos.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Unable to Get libhttpd.so When Build Apache 1.3.27 on AIX 4.3.3
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:03:26 GMT
Hi:

I built Apache 1.3.27 on AIX 4.3.3 with the following configure command:

./configure --prefix=/runtime_apache --enable-module=most
--enable-shared=max --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE

I didn't customize any settings, and used the default gcc to do the build.
The build was OK and I didn't see any error. The problem is after the build,
I couldn't find "libhttpd.so". I used the same command to configure the
builds on Solaris and HP, I got "libhttpd.so"/ "libhttpd.sl" on these two
platforms.

Does anyone know why and how to fix it?

I was trying to create an Apache connector, and my connector needs to link
with libhttpd.so to resolve the undefined symbols

Thank you very much in advance.

Dekun