httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] RewriteLogLevel for only to see re-writes
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:32:30 GMT

Indeed, 0 = no logging. I'm suprised that RewriteLogLevel 1 gives you
the pass-throughs, I've never used it lower than about 3. However, if
that's the way it's set up then I guess it can't be changed at the
configuration level. I don't think you can log to a pipe in mod_rewrite
(you can with TransferLog and ErrorLog). The only other option would be
to investigate the mod_rewrite.c code and adjust the logging yourself.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>I was wondering if there is an alternative to this
>all-or-nothing business.  We do not need to see the 'pass through'
>ones but we like to see when a url is actually being re-written.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Thanks,
>Farid
>UNM