httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Error starting apache
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:21:11 GMT

There must be some difference in the environment between the two
machines. Guesses:

- did you copy the certs to the same path on machine #2?
- is openssl installed in the same path?
- all other paths to libs etc. the same?

Otherwise, you could plough through the OpenSSL source to find the error
codes or post on the mod_ssl or openssl lists.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>Anyone know the solution for this?
>

>tia,