httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jones, Mike" <MJo...@phsca.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache on AIX
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:36:02 GMT
Hello

I am trying to install Apache 1.3.26 on an AIX 4.3.2 system using a binary distribution (which
did work on an AIX 4.3.1 box and I have tried 1.3.27 as well).  The install goes fine, but
I cannot start httpd, as I receive the following error:

exec:0509-036 cannot load program /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd becaus of the following errors
	0509-037 System error - error data is: 30 httpd
	0509-037 System error - error data is: 36 isinf 140 /usr/lib/libc.a shr.o

I've tried the IBM site but have not been able to match these error codes.  Any help would
be appreciated

BTW:  The above error message does occur with either a direct call of httpd or using apachectl
start

Thanks
Mike

---