httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Landry" <bigrob8...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] where would i configure an alias
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:16:56 GMT
I understand that I must use an alias to utilize files in my D:\ drive,
however I am not sure how to make the server see the D:\ drive.  I think
that I am supposed to add a <directory> so that it the D:\ drive is seen.
Please help me with this setup as I am not totally understanding how to do
this.  Where in my .conf file am I supposed to add these lines?  Any help
that can be provided would be most appreciated.

--Rob