httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Landry" <bigrob8...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Once again, still having issues with Apache 2.0
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:14:36 GMT
I am using apache 2.0 with winxp.  I am not using a firewall other than what
is included with my linux router.  I have already forwarded port 80 to my
static ip on my winxp box.  For some reason my server stops responging from
time to time without any reason that i can tell.  For instance, earlier
today I was able to access my server from work, but now it is not
responding.  If I were to restart it, every thing would be fine until it
decided to do this again.  Any help would be most appreciated.
Rob