httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Apache Apache" <apache...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Tomcat Apache configuration
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 08:58:09 GMT
I have 1 server running Apache acting as a Domain/Proxy server and another
server running Tomcat with IQC software installed.

After configuring the necessary domain/proxy services, users are able to
access the IQC apps on the Tomcat server with URL, iqc.abc:8080 but not URL,
iqc.abc. I have no problem running the URL, iqc.abc on the Tomcat server.

If I want users to access the said apps using iqc.abc, what are the
configuration required.

Regards.