httpd-users mailing list archives

From "From Laura" <from_la...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Detecting OS login name
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:05:20 GMT
Hello,
I work for a company that is on a Windows NT system. We log into a network
with a login name.  One group has written an ASP web system that
automatically detects the mud_id and pulls employees full name, office
number, etc. into a web form.  Meanwhile, I have a rogue linux box with
apache running on this same intranet.  I have been asked to duplicate this
functionality.  Is this possible using linux/apache or is this a windows
thing.

Thanks for the expertise and help.
Laura