httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Lischke" <lisc...@ivs.tu-berlin.de>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] cgi's are working just 2 times
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 10:10:30 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for beeing rude, but RMFM!.

> Stefan Lischke wrote:
>
> [...]
> >I added a Script Alias to one VirtualHost, but the CGI's are
> working only 2
> >times.
> >After that i always get a 500 "Premature....". When i restart Apache2, it
> >works again for 2 times.
> >
> >I can start the Perl's or the C Exec. from commandline without
> any problem

> #1 is the likely culprit.  The fact that it runs twice w/o failure
> suggests to me to look for a loop or counter or some such that does not
> get reset (or at least something similar).  Since restarting Apache
> resets, maybe some Apache variable is being modified (the value is
> stepped beyond range?) and not returned to default.

These Scripts are running perfectly from Commandline, even when i set
QUERY_STRING and QUERY_METHOD.
These scripts are not from me, these are htsearch (htdig) some bibTex Perl
scripts and MajorCool (admin for ML's). All have the same behaviour, just
running 2 times.

Believe me, i serached the Fucking web for 2 days now, but i cannot find
anything about just running 2 times and then make a 500.

thanx your stefan