httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Wera" <Jan.W...@oma.be>
Subject [users@httpd] CGI error
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:22:11 GMT
Hi,

I want to invoke tar and gzip to zip user directories from a cgi script written in C. I'm
using Apache 1.3.27 and when I try this, I allways get status exit code 128.

Since this works fine when I run it from the commandline, I think it has something to do with
Apache. I've specified all the directories that need to be accessed in the httpd.conf file.
I've been experimenting with this for quite some time now and don't have a clue of what it
might be.

I've tried to do the same under Linux and there it works fine...

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Jan Wera