httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Culp" <dc...@mcleodhealth.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Help - Installing SecurID Web Agent 5.1 OR RedHat's Apache RPM Compile options
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:50:30 GMT

     I need help with installing RSA Web Agent (5.1) [SecurID]  for Apache !
If I use RedHat's RPMs to install Apache  (1.3.27). There are no errors trying
load Apache.
     However, I really need to compile/install from Source !
When compiling/installing from Source, per documentation I  enabled the DSO
option
     " --enable-module=so"
I even tried using the standard RedHat Layout:  "--with-layout=RedHat"
Every time , I get the following message after installing the RSA Web Agent
(SecurID)

[root@lxpssl securID]# apachectl start
Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/httpd/rsawebagent/rsawebagent.conf:
API module structure `rsawebagent_module' in file
/etc/httpd/rsawebagent/mod_rsawa_apache.so is garbled - perhaps this is not an
Apache module DSO?
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

     Has anyone had this problem before and Solve it.  If no one has , does
anyone
know the standard CONFIGURE/MAKE options included with RedHat's Apache RPMs ?
There has to be some Option that I'm missing.

Thanks  !
David